CRCSD is hiring additional Behavior Techs for the 2018-19 school year.
The Building Behavior Technician position will be a position that is assigned to a single building and provide support for children with challenging behaviors. This is the same position as our current Behavior Techs with the difference being that these positions will be assigned to an elementary building. Currently, we are hiring 15 people for these new positions. Here are the qualifications:
- HS Degree or Equivalent
- Enjoy working with students
- Able to follow instructions and behavior plans
- Passion for working with students with challenging behaviors
To find out more information (including pay rate) about the position, please visit the District Website under Employment section and then under specialist/supervisor/technician. Also, there will be a Building Behavior Technician Open House. We encourage anyone who is interested in the position to attend. The details for the open house are as follows:
- April 19th (Thursday) from 4:00 to 6:30 pm
- Location Educational Leadership Support Center (2500 Edgewood Road NW)
There will be computers available for anyone to apply. Additionally, there will be pre-screening interviews with candidates.