May 4, 2020 to May 15, 2020 at 5:00pm
For plan year beginning July 1, 2020
Top things you need to know
This is your Once a Year Opportunity to Enroll, Change, or Cancel Coverage
- This applies to medical, dental, flexible spending and/or voluntary life insurance coverage.
- Outside of Annual Enrollment, you may not change your elections unless you experience a qualified life event and notify the Benefits Department within the required time frame
– this is an IRS rule, not a CRCSD rule.
Flexible Spending Account elections DO NOT roll-over from year to year
- If you want to participate in a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, you must login to BluesEnroll.com and complete your enrollment by 5:00 pm on May 15, 2020 for coverage effective July 1, 2020.
Current Medical & Dental elections WILL roll-over
- If you do not make changes to your medical and/or dental elections, they will roll over for 2020-2021.
- If you have waived coverage, you will continue to have waived coverage if you make no changes.
Increase in Medical premiums; no changes to Dental
- The rates shown in BluesEnroll are the full monthly rates without the District contribution included.
- In order to determine your employee cost, refer to the charts in the Employee Benefit Guide (found below) for your workgroup. The amounts shown in the chart is the per paycheck amount.
What You Need To Do in 3 Easy Steps
(Before May 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM)!
- Review the Employee Benefit Guide (found below) for your work group which includes:
- Information on the benefits for which you are eligible
- Per paycheck employee rates for medical and dental
- How to complete enrollment
- Who to contact with questions or assistance with enrollment
- Special Plan Notices and Resources
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions (found below)
- Answers to the most common questions such as “Do I have to do anything if I don’t want to make any changes?” or “Do I receive a District Contribution?”
- Complete your enrollment online
- Go to BluesEnroll.com
o Your User ID is your first name, last initial and last four digits of your SSN
o Your password is your full SSN with no dashes or spaces
- If no changes are made, all benefit elections (except Flexible Spending for Health Care and Dependent Care) will roll over to the next plan year. Flexible Spending must be elected each year in order to participate.
BENEFIT GUIDES & FAQS
- Teachers - Table A (Hired prior to 7/1/2019)
- Teachers - Table AN (Hired on or after 7/1/2019)
- (12 month employees) - Salary/Hourly Non-Administrative Meet and Confer, Child Care Professionals, Custodians (hired on or after 7/1/2019), Carpenters & Painters, Day Care Directors, IT Technicians – Tables B, E, H, LN, M, N, R, S
- (Less than 12 month employees) - Salary/Hourly Non-Administrative Meet and Confer, Food & Nutrition, Teacher Associates, Hearing Interpreters, Transportation – Tables D, F, K, O, Q, Y
- Secretaries – Table J
- Custodians, Maintenance & Printing Dept – Table L (Hired prior to 7/1/2019)
- Permanent Building Substitutes - Table XP
- Administrators – Table Z (Hired prior to 7/1/2019)
- Administrators – Table ZN (Hired on or after 7/1/2019)
Questions or Need Help?
Contact the CRCSD Benefits Department at 319-558-CRHR (2747), option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org