April 23, 2019 to May 8, 2019 at 5:00pm
For plan year beginning July 1, 2019
WHAT IS ANNUAL ENROLLMENT?
Annual enrollment is the once-a-year opportunity for all benefit eligible employees of the Cedar Rapids Community School District to make changes to their current benefits or newly enroll for the upcoming plan year beginning on July 1 without having a qualified life event. (An example of a life event would be birth, marriage, loss of coverage, etc.) It is each employee’s responsibility to access the electronic enrollment system (BluesEnroll) during the Annual Enrollment period to review and update as appropriate.
Types of changes that require accessing BluesEnroll during this time include:
- Participation in the Flexible Spending Reimbursement accounts
- Health FSA (medical reimbursement)
- Dependent Care FSA (Child care reimbursement)
- Addition of health/dental insurance
- Cancellation of health/dental insurance
- Changing of family health and/or dental insurance coverage level to single; employee/spouse; or employee/child(ren) and/or vice versa
The online enrollment system is available from any internet connected computer, tablet, or smartphone 24/7 at bluesenroll.com.
- User Name: Employee log-in is your entire first name, first letter of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number
- Password: The initial password is your entire social security number without using dashes or spaces.
When the Annual Enrollment period ends, the electronic enrollment system is closed. You are no longer able to make changes in the system until the next Annual Enrollment period.
BENEFIT GUIDES & FAQS
- Teachers - Table A
- Hourly & Salary Non Administrative Meet and Confer, Hearing Interpreters, IT Technicians – Tables B, D, F, H, Q, S
- Child Care Professionals – Table E
- Secretaries – Table J
- Food & Nutrition – Table K
- Custodial, Maintenance & Printing Dept – Table L
- Carpenters & Painters – Tables M, N
- Teacher Associates – Table O
- Day Care Directors – Table R
- Permanent Building Teacher Substitutes - Table XP
- Transportation – Table Y
- Administrators – Table Z