On-Line Lunch Account
Great news! You can now access your child’s meal account balance, account history, and make account deposits through the Internet using SendMoneyToSchool.com.
Your child’s six digit District ID number will allow you to access this feature. If you are unsure of the number, please contact your school or the Food & Nutrition Office at 558-2305.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted for lunch deposit payment. A bank handling fee of $1.50 per transaction will be assessed when depositing funds. There is no fee to access the balance and account history. Please note that the Cedar Rapids Community School District does not profit from this service.
To create an account, go to www.sendmoneytoschool.com or click here for detailed instructions. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Special Note on Passwords:
- Be sure to keep your password safe and available.
- Your password is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown in the email.
- A computer generates your password and no one at Meal Magic Corporation or the school district has access to it.
- If you forget your password, click on the Forgot your Password? link.
- You may also change your password after initially logging in with the computer generated password by clicking the Your Account link and selecting Change your password.