School Facilities Use Requirements
CAMPS / CLINICS / LEAGUES REQUEST REQUIREMENTS
Please use the Camp / Clinic client name for these requests.
Facility Use Fee: $25 per activity
Insurance Fee: $50 per activity
This Insurance is for Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability. It only applies for the general public and spectators, NOT participants.
Administrative Rules for Use:
- An In-Charge Director must be designated. This person must:
- assume all responsibility for the supervision of participants and for property damage
- complete a District Camp/Clinic/League financial report and provide a list of participants to the school activity director within 2 weeks of the activity
- Promotional materials must clearly state the disclaimer: “This is a private activity not sponsored by CRCSD”.
- Fees for these activities may not be paid from the District Student Activity Funds.
- Voluntary donations from the activity may be contributed to a District Student Activity Fund.
- Participants and coaches must be compliant with Department of Education, IHSSA and IGHSAU regulations.