Teacher Leadership Profile Kathleen Ziegler
Kathleen Ziegler has been hired as the School Improvement Professional Development Facilitator.
She has extensive experiences with school improvement processes and plans, designing and delivering professional learning, and has a broad knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
Her role will include:
- Facilitating the SIP process which includes: pre-planning, follow up with school teams regarding implementation, and mid-year review
- Attending scheduled Building Leadership Team meetings
- Assisting school staff with data analysis related to the School Improvement Plan
- Collaborating with administrators and teacher leaders to determine professional learning needs aligned with the School Improvement Plan
- Supporting professional learning by collaborating with teacher leaders to design and deliver quality professional learning experiences