Teacher Leadership Profile Melissa Hocking
Melissa Hocking has been hired as the Instructional Design Strategist Facilitator for grades 6-12.
She has vast experience in teaching students and implementing Professional Learning Communities at the secondary level.
Her role will include:
- Instructional Leader providing professional development and support to Instructional Design Strategist
- Collaborate with building administrators and teams to design professional development in the area of Instructional Strategies
- Supporting buildings in the continued implementation of the PLC Framework and Characteristics of Effective Instruction
- Provides support for the alignment of Professional Development with the District Goals and PLC Framework
- Provides school site coaching and support for Instructional Design Strategist