Teacher Leadership Profile Tracie Guenther-Yoke
Tracie Guenther-Yoke has been hired as a Learning Supports Facilitator.
She has extensive experience as a school counselor and in working with learning support teams.
Her role will include:
- Schedule and facilitate meetings for K-8 counselors
- Troubleshoot questions and day-to-day operations for K-8 counselors
- Provide support and professional development to K-8 families and staff in the area of Section 504, learning supports, and PBIS
- Provide leadership to district staff to orchestrate the efforts to support and enhance the social, emotional, and behavioral development of students
- Develop curriculum, activities, and professional development modules to foster strong learning communities within each K-8 school
- Facilitate and participate in community/agency partnerships