Thank you to Master Facilities Committee members Gary Becker, Leslie Wright, Mike Dawson, Julie Cain, and John Tursi for penning articles to highlight the work of each sub-committee.
Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in the process! Community input sessions are scheduled for Dec. 13 (Kennedy HS), Dec. 14 (Washington HS), and Dec. 15 (Jefferson HS). An input survey will also be available starting on Dec. 13.
- Superintendent Dr. Brad Buck outlines the process here.
- Gary Becker looks at the financial needs surrounding facilities here.
- Leslie Wright speaks to grade configurations here.
- Mike Dawson discusses facilities maintenance here.
- Julie Cain highlights 21st Century program offerings here.
- John Tursi outlines possible criteria for repurposing or closing a school here.
Thanks to the Cedar Rapids Gazette for publishing each column for the community.