Arthur Grab and Go Directions
In an effort to maintain a safe environment for families and volunteers, we ask everyone to follow the orange traffic pattern outlined on the map below and the following safety precautions for this process if accessing the ARTHUR food site.
- Maintain the social distancing criteria of 6 feet (2 meters) if walking up to Arthur.
- Follow the traffic pattern below if driving up to Arthur. (see map below)
- Enter B Ave. off of 29th Street NE
- Drive along B Ave. and stop in front of the main building to receive food bags
- Remind children to "wave" at their teacher from afar, if they happen to see them assisting with teh distribution. (This will be hard for everyone, since we will be excited to see one another, but we need to remember the importance of safety.)
- Please maintain patience during the process, this is new to all of us.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please do not access the food site.
Please remember, this process is new for all of us. We believe that if everyone follows these safety guidelines and the traffic pattern, it will result in a safer and more efficient experience for all. Our number one goal is to ensure safety for all, while being able to provide food and nutrition to our students during these unprecedented times.
Jennifer Nurre, Principal at Arthur Elementary