Shared Vision Preschool
Our preschool program is for children turning 3 or 4 on or before September 15, 2016.
The program consist of a 4 day week offering a 3 hour session in the AM or a 3 hour session in the PM. Three and four year olds are combined in the same classroom.
We receive Shared Vision funding which allows us to offer tuition free preschool for a limited number of three and four year olds that qualify based on income.
Locations for the Shared Vision Preschool Programs:
Cedar Rapids Early Learning will hold preschool registration on March 4, 2016 from 7:00am - 7:00pm for the 2016-2017 school year at the Educational Leadership and Support Center (ELSC) located at 2500 Edgewood Road NW.
The district enrollment form and home language survey form will be available on March 4, 2016 at the registration or you can access the forms by clicking on their link.
These forms can be completed, printed off and brought with you on registration day.
There will be an online Preschool Registration form that will need to be completed when you arrive at the ELSC. There will be staff there to assist you. Enrollment for your child will only be considered when all forms listed below are completed and on file.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Family income verification (two pay check stubs for each person)
- District Enrollment Form
- District Home Language Survey
- Online Preschool Registration
The preschool program offers two sessions each day. The AM session is scheduled from 8:40 am-11:40 am and the PM session from 12:40 pm-3:40 pm.
About our program:
- Each class is led by a teacher licensed through the State of Iowa in Early Childhood Education, and each class is assisted by one or more paraprofessionals.
- Our program meets IQPPS or NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) Standards
For questions please contact us at 319-558-2549.