The District would like to thank every staff member, high school student, and parent who participated in the recent Climate Survey, which explored topics such as academic preparation, safety and behavior, and school and building leadership, among many others. The survey allows the District to collect valuable data it can use to evaluate and improve school-level programs and services. District and school administrators will use results to support continuous school improvement efforts. This summary below provides high-level findings identified based on participant feedback. You can access the report here.
- The majority of students (69%), parents (78%), certified staff (78%) and classified staff (81%) say the overall quality of their school is outstanding or good.
- 96% of classified staff agree or strongly agree that they are satisfied with the work they do.
- 90% of parents agree or strongly agree that they feel welcome at their child’s school.
- 78% of responding certified staff agree or strongly agree that parents support them in addressing behavior issues at school.
- 88% of certified staff who took the survey agree that their principal has confidence in their teaching ability.
- 88% of classified staff who took the survey agree that they enjoy working with their supervisor.
- 94% of classified staff agree or strongly agree that they enjoy working at their school.
- 92% of certified staff agree or strongly agree that they feel respected and supported by other teachers.
- 73% of parents who participated in the survey say the availability of technology in the classroom is excellent or good.