The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended its program to provide free meals to all students throughout the 2020-2021 school year under the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). The extension helps to ensure all children have access to nutritious meals as the nation recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please continue to complete free and reduced meal applications for additional school benefits and educational funding.
- Cedar Rapids Community School District is offering free breakfast and lunch to all children 18 and under
- In-person students are served meals in their school
- Virtual students may pick up meals at a Grab n’ Go location
- Click here for the daily breakfast and lunch menus.
Grab n’ Go Locations
Virtual learning students are able to pick up Grab N’ Go meals on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. No student IDs are necessary, and parents, guardians, and students may pick up the meals. Families may pick up meals for all of their virtual learning students at one meal service location.
- Cedar River Academy at Taylor Elementary School
720 7th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- Grant Wood Elementary School
645 26th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
- Johnson STEAM Academy
355 18th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
- Wright Elementary School
1524 Hollywood Blvd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Harding Middle School
4801 Golf St NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
- Roosevelt Middle School
300 13th St. NW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
- Wilson Middle School
2301 J St SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404