April 19, 2021 to April 30, 2021 at 5:00pm
For plan year beginning July 1, 2021
Top things you need to know
This is your Once a Year Opportunity to Enroll, Change, or Cancel Coverage
- This applies to medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and/or voluntary life insurance coverage.
- Outside of Annual Enrollment, you may not change your elections unless you experience a qualified life event and notify the Benefits Department within the required time frame
– this is an IRS rule, not a CRCSD rule.
NEW! Vision Insurance is available!
- If you want to enroll in coverage, you must login to BluesEnroll.com and complete your enrollment by 5:00 pm on April 30, 2021 for coverage effective July 1, 2021.
- There is no District contribution towards the cost of coverage.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) elections DO NOT roll-over from year to year
- If you want to participate in a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, you must login to BluesEnroll.com and complete your enrollment by 5:00 pm on April 30, 2021 for coverage effective July 1, 2021.
Current Medical & Dental elections WILL roll-over
- If you do not make changes to your medical and/or dental elections, they will roll over for 2021-2022.
- If you have waived coverage, you will continue to have waived coverage if you make no changes.
Reduction in Medical premiums; no changes to Dental or District Contribution
- The rates shown in BluesEnroll are the full monthly rates without the District contribution included.
- In order to determine your employee cost, refer to the charts in the Employee Benefit Guide (found below) for your workgroup. The amounts shown in the chart are the paycheck amounts.
What You Need To Do in 3 Easy Steps
(Before april 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM)!
- Review the Employee Benefit Guide (found below) for your work group which includes:
- Information on the benefits for which you are eligible
- Employee paycheck rates for medical, dental & vision
- How to complete enrollment
- Who to contact with questions or assistance with enrollment
- Special Plan Notices and Resources
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions (found below)
- Answers to the most common questions such as “Do I have to do anything if I don’t want to make any changes?” or “Do I receive a District Contribution?”
- Complete your enrollment online
- Go to BluesEnroll.com
o Your User ID is your first name, last initial and last four digits of your SSN
o Your password is your full SSN with no dashes or spaces
- If no changes are made, all benefit elections (except Flexible Spending for Health Care and Dependent Care) will roll over to the next plan year. Flexible Spending must be elected each year in order to participate.
BENEFIT GUIDES & FAQS
- Teachers - Table A (Hired prior to 7/1/2019)
- Teachers - Table AN (Hired on or after 7/1/2019)
- Salary/Hourly Non-Administrative Meet and Confer, Child Care Professionals, Secretaries (12 month), Custodians (hired on or after 7/1/2019), Carpenters & Painters, Day Care Directors, IT Technicians – Tables B, E, H, J, LN, M, N, R, S
- Salary/Hourly Non-Administrative Meet and Confer, Food & Nutrition, Teacher Associates, Hearing Interpreters, Secretaries (<12 Month), Transportation – Tables D, F, K, O, Q, T, Y
- Custodial, Maintenance & Printing Dept – Table L
- Permanent Building Substitutes - Table XP
- Administrators – Table Z (Hired prior to 7/1/2019)
- Administrators – Table ZN (Hired on or after 7/1/2019)
Questions or Need Help?
- Call us at 558-CRHR (2747), option 2
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- Join us via Google Meet for a live virtual Annual Enrollment Presentation
- Sign up to attend an in-person Annual Enrollment Open House
- Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 & Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Time: 4:30 to 6:00 PM; Presentation at 5:00 PM
- Location: Cedar Rooms at the ELSC
- Sign up for an available slot here!
- Space is limited to the first 50 employees who sign up – no family members
- Contact us to sign up for computer time and in-person help to complete enrollment at the ELSC
- Watch a recorded version of the Annual Enrollment presentation anytime (top of the page)
- Learn more about the Dental and Vision benefits that CRCSD offers:
Delta Dental and Vision for Cedar Rapids Community Schools