Board of Education Meeting
** PLEASE NOTE: Effective April 1, 2020 and until further notice, Board of Education Meetings will be available via livestream at:
Once in YouTube, click the appropriate LIVE video for audio access to the meeting.
If you would like to address the Board of Education, we would ask you to pre-register using the link provided on the meeting agenda. Pre-registration must be completed prior to noon on a Monday board meeting day.
- You are asked to limit your remarks to five minutes or less.
- When your name is called by the Board President/Board Secretary, please clearly state your name, address and the organization if you represent (if any) for the record.
- Information brought forth will receive consideration during any relevant future decision-making process involving the subject matter of the presentation.
- Questions addressed to the School Board will be referred to the appropriate personnel and will receive a reply at a later time or meeting.
- In order to abide by the Open Meetings Law, there will be no dialogue between Board members and the public at Board meetings except to clarify the nature of questions or comments.
- Once you are finished you are welcome to leave the meeting.
The public may also submit their comments regarding Public Hearings prior to and up until 12:00 PM of the scheduled meeting start time. Send to: Lday@crschools.us