Teacher Leadership Profile Nicole Wood
Nicole (Wood) Smith has been hired as a Technology Professional Development Facilitator.
She has extensive experience in integrating technology in the classroom.
Her role will include:
- Providing professional development in the area of technology for the Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Supporting individual teachers with technology initiatives they want to implement in their classroom
- Offering technology classes focused on integrating technology into curriculum
- Training and collaborating with technology integrationists, instructional design strategists, administrators and curriculum facilitators
- Evaluating new technology platforms
- Developing and executing district implementation plans for district wide initiatives
- Supporting innovative learning environment grant recipients