Regular meetings of the Board of Education are generally held on the second Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise scheduled by action of the Board of Education. Work Session meetings of the Board of Education are generally held at 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month, unless otherwise scheduled. These meetings are always open to the public. The meetings will be held at the Educational Leadership & Support Center, Boardroom, which is located at 2500 Edgewood Road.
School Board Meeting Schedule*
(*Please confirm meeting date/time with Board Secretary's Office @319/558-2000)
June 14, 2021 - Board Meeting
July 12, 2021 - Board Meeting
August 9, 2021 - Board Meeting
August 23, 2021 - Board Meeting/Work Session
September 13, 2021 - Board Meeting
September 27, 2021 - Board Meeting/Work Session
October 11, 2021 - Board Meeting
October 25, 2021 - Board Meeting/Work Session
November 15, 2021 - Organizational & Annual Board Meetings
December 13, 2021 - Board Meeting
January 10, 2022 - Board Meeting
January 24, 2022 - Board Meeting/Work Session
February 14, 2022 - Board Meeting
February 28, 2022 - Board Meeting/Work Session
March 14, 2022 - Board Meeting
April 11, 2022 - Board Meeting
April 25, 2022 - Board Meeting/Work Session
May 9, 2022 - Board Meeting
June 13, 2022 - Board Meeting/Work Session
Please find past agendas, minutes, exhibits and videos here
The Board of Education encourage, appreciates, and welcomes input from the community. If you wish to address the School Board, you may be given an opportunity to do so during scheduled "Public Hearings" and/or "Communications, Delegations, & Petitions".
The procedure for addressing the Board is as follows:
- Complete "Request to Address the Board" form and hand it to the Board Secretary prior to the meeting.
- Limit your remarks to five minutes or less, unless otherwise prescribed by the Board President.
- When your name is called by the Board President/Board Secretary, please step to the podium, and clearly state your name, address and the organization if you represent (if any) for the record.
- Information brought forth will receive consideration during any relevant future decision-making process involving the subject matter of the presentation.
- In order to abide by the Open Meetings Law, there will be no dialogue between School Board members and the public at Board meetings except to clarify the nature of questions or comments.
- Once you are finished you are welcome to leave the meeting.
Please remember, while this is a meeting held in the public, it is not a public meeting. Questions addressed to the School Board will be referred to the appropriate District personnel and will receive a reply at a later time.
Persons attending the Board meetings are requested to practice good conduct. All persons will be treated with respect and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.